Subscribe to our official social media
SJBHS Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SJBHS-2201000466826851
SJBHS Instagram account: https://instagram.com/sjbhs.official?r=nametag
SJBHS Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZiGHEzyTulO6QdCOWpC59w
ADMISSION TO STD XI (ISC) 2023-2024
Application forms for Admission to Std XI for the academic year 2023-2024
will be issued online from Saturday 1 st April 2023 onwards, till the date of
declaration of the ICSE results. They can be downloaded from the school
website www.sjbhs.edu.in after filling in the necessary information. No
application forms will be issued by the school office.
Admission is open for boys and girls who have passed the Std X ICSE /
CBSE / Equivalent examinations only.
Steps to be followed while applying for admission:
1. Kindly go to the website at : www.sjbhs.edu.in Click on the ISC ADMISSION
2. Fill in all the details in the Application form correctly.
3. Kindly fill in the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examinations and then click
on the ‘submit’ button.Any false information given in the application form will
result in rejection of the Application Form.
4. Proceed with the online payment of the Application fee of ₹500 through UPI/Credit
Card/Debit Card/Net Banking etc.
5. Note: On the day of the ICSE results you are required to enter the Final
Board Examination marks in the online application (the link will be available
on the website) and also submit the attested hard copy of the ICSE result
sheet and Preboard Marks sheet along with the application form.
6. Once the form is submitted, you will be able to download or print the soft copy.
7. A soft copy of the duly filled in E-application form will be generated with an E-
application form number.
8. Kindly fill in and submit only one E-application form per stream, as duplicate
applications will be rejected.
1. Science: Compulsory - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
Optional - Biology or Computer Science or Electronics or Economics.
2. Commerce: Compulsory - Accounts, Commerce, Economics
Optional - Mathematics or Business Studies or Computer Science(should have
taken Computer Science in Std 10)
(Note: Students who have scored above 85% in Std 10, may opt for
Mathematics in the Commerce Stream)
9. The hard copy of the duly filled in E-application form may be submitted at the
school registration desk along with a copy of the web printout of the ICSE /
CBSE / Equivalent marks card and Preliminary examination marks card
attested by the school Principal / Vice Principal on the day of the results or the
day following the declaration of the results.
● The Admission counter at the School office for submission of the E-
application forms will be open till 4:00 pm on the day of the announcement
of results and on the following day between 9:00 am & 3:00 pm
● The duly filled in online application form will be valid once the application has
been submitted at the school office.
● The following records are required to be submitted along with the application form:
◉ Corporation certificate of Birth with name of the student - for all. (Photo copy)
◉ Aadhaar card of the student. (Photo copy)
◉ Caste Certificate where applicable specifying the category to which the applicant
belongs (Photo copy).
◉ Baptism certificate along with a letter from the Parish Priest stating that the
parents belong to his parish. This is for Catholics only. (Photo copy)
● Selected students will be called for an interview after the applications have been
● Recommendations of any kind will disqualify a candidate from admission.
● Candidates are also advised to apply in other Schools / Colleges.
● Admissions are solely at the discretion of the Management.
Please note that we do not take donations for any admissions.
We do not have any agents through whom you can procure
seats. You are strongly advised not to give any money to
anyone who promises you a seat in our school. You will be
doing so at your own risk.
Fr Sunil Fernandes SJ